You are facing a career challenge and are looking for support to help you cope during this trying time. You are seeking a coach who will both encourage you and push you to shift your focus from the problem to finding possible solutions.
The following are examples of common career challenges often addressed through coaching:
- You are unhappy in your job, but you have no idea what else you might want to do or could do.
- You are balancing demands of career and family and finding it challenging.
- You are struggling with work/life balance.
- You are seeking support in better managing stress.
- You want to prevent burnout or you are recovering from burnout.
- You are navigating acute career challenges and are seeking professional support and guidance (e.g. difficult manager and/or colleagues, re-organization, layoffs/redundancies, toxic work environment, workplace bullying, etc.).
You recognize that you are facing a difficult situation, and you realize that you can navigate it more successfully and efficiently with professional support and guidance. You recognize that this support will shift your perspective and open your eyes to new approaches, techniques, and solutions. You are ready to gain clarity and create a plan of action to help you achieve happiness and success.
Next steps – Moving forward
If you are interested in learning more about career coaching with me, then please reach out to let me know more about you and your goals. We can then schedule a complimentary discovery session to introduce ourselves and for you to share more details with me about your situation and what goals you hope to achieve through coaching.
I look forward to discussing how I can best support you!