- You are unhappy in your job, uncertain about what else you might want to do or could do, and are looking for guidance.
- You aim to take stock, gain clarity, and determine your next steps. Your ultimate goal: a career that fits you, your purpose, and your values. You want to find a career you enjoy- one that allows you to add value by tapping into your greatest strengths and talents. A career where you are paid well for doing what you do best.
- You want to make a career change, but you are not sure how to actually make it happen. You are looking for a coach to guide you capably and efficiently on this journey.
- Your ultimate goal: a career that makes you eager to get out of bed in the morning and get started doing your work and adding your value to the world.
- You are a parent returning to work after parental leave, and you are feeling nervous about how to successfully make this transition.
- Your goals: Gain clarity around your values and priorities. Take an honest look at the new demands on your time and energy. Figure out how to best plan and prepare and where to focus the majority of your time, energy, and attention. And have a plan B in place – always a plan B. (And maybe a plan C & D too, just in case.) 🙂
- Ultimately, return to your professional role prepared and confident: with perspective, a healthy dose of humor, and some tools and tactics in your back pocket to handle this transition phase with grace.
- You are returning to work after an interruption/leave (e.g. caring for a family member, illness, unemployment, etc.) and you are looking for support to successfully re-enter the job market.
- You want to thoroughly evaluate your goals and priorities and explore the direction you want to pursue in this next phase of your career.
- You want to be smart, savvy, and armed with the most up-to-date techniques for executing a successful job search.
- You want to up-level your confidence and be clear on your top strengths, talents, and skills.
- You want to successfully market yourself – communicating how you can solve the top problems of the hiring manager who will be interviewing you.
- You are living abroad as an expat for your job and are seeking support in making this intercultural transition and coping with culture shock. (Or you are a following spouse seeking support as you make a new start and build a life abroad in a foreign country.)
- You want to make the most of this opportunity. You want to succeed in your job and leverage this experience to build your career. You want to transition smoothly and enjoy as much of the culture around you as possible – thoroughly enjoying this adventure.
- You want support as you evaluate the challenges and opportunities before you. You want to be intentional and strategic as you choose how you will approach this situation.
- You want to employ your creativity and resourcefulness to come up with solutions that make you happy and align with your vision for your life and work.
- You are preparing for retirement and seeking clarity and alignment around what you want to pursue in this next chapter of your life.
- Your goal is to identify your purpose, align to your core values, and choose how you can best add value. You want to leverage your hard-won knowledge, experience, and wisdom to be a positive force for good in your golden years.
Next steps – Moving forward
If you are interested in learning more about career coaching with me, then please reach out to let me know more about you and your goals. We can then schedule a complimentary discovery session to introduce ourselves and for you to share more details with me about your situation and what goals you hope to achieve through coaching.
I look forward to discussing how I can best support you!