I specialize in career and executive coaching, with a special emphasis on career transitions and challenges.
In addition, I have experience with the following topics:
- work/life balance
- supporting young people in choosing what to study & what career to pursue
- working parents
- stress/burnout & building resilience
- helping expatriates adjust to life in a new country/culture (e.g. culture shock)
- coping with the transition to parenthood
I offer one-to-one coaching sessions.
- Virtual coaching: I offer virtual coaching to clients around the world via Skype.
- Face-to-face coaching: I am based in Basel, Switzerland, and am available to meet local clients face-to-face on request.
(Though based in Switzerland, I am American and am a native English speaker.)
For more details on my coaching programs, please visit:
Wondering if coaching is right for you?
Coaching helps you determine what matters most to you, guides you as you design your work and life with purpose, and supports you as you work to make your vision a reality. Ultimately, our work provides you with relief, clarity, and a path forward to reach your goals.
Interested in working together?
Please request your free discovery session so we can discuss how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Don’t forget to check out my free guide on how to achieve greater happiness in your current job while moving toward the career of your dreams!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I would be delighted to hear from you!
To learn more about me, please visit my About page.
Get in touch
Phone/Whatsapp: +41 (0)77 520 6244